This access statement does not contain personal opinions as to our suitability for those with access needs, but aims to accurately describe the facilities and services that we offer all our guests/visitors.
Hill Top Farm Lodges are ideal for those who want a truly memorable self catering holiday,with field views in an idyllic village. We have three lodges, Ash, Elm and Oak, located in their own corner of a field on a working farm. Each Lodges sleeps up to 2 people in 1 bedroom. The whole property is on one level, step free, with a walk in shower. Oak Lodge also has a bath as well as a shower. We look forward to welcoming you. If you have any queries or require any assistance please phone 07786 117654 or email enquiries email@example.com.
- The nearest bus stop is at the top of Almners road 1,000m/1092yds from the lodges. You need the no. 9 (Jeakins coach travel).
- It takes you to and from Virginia water station in approximately 12mins. Buses to and from Chertsey take 15 mins.
- The main road outside the lodges has no path.
- The nearest Shopmobility is 3.5 mile away in the Two Rivers Shopping centre, Staines.
- We can unpack shopping you have ordered to be delivered in time for your arrival, please let us know if you require this prior to arrival.
- Virginia Water shops are approximately 2 miles away. There is also a farm shop and tea room 1 mile away on Hardwick Lane
- Our brochure with hire rates for Hill Top farm lodges and this Access Statement are available in larger print on request.
Key Collection, Welcome and Car Parking
- The key will be provided by the owner on your arrival or sent by post prior to your arrival.
- Parking is available behind the lodges. There is no kerb.
- The parking area has a tarmac surface with a tarmac walkway leading to the lodges.
- This area is well lit at night by lights.
Entrance to Property
- The front door is 889mm/35ins wide.
- There no steps to the front door
- The entrance is well lit by ceiling lighting.
- The floor covering inside the entrance are tiles.
Sitting Room/Lounge/dining room
- The sitting room/lounge is situated on the ground floor with level entry from the hallway.
- The door opening to the lounge is 800cm/31inswide.
- The room has a mixture of seating with sofas and dining chairs with non-feather cushions together with a low coffee table.
- Furniture can be moved.
- There is a widescreen digital television with remote control, subtitles, and a Blu Ray DVD player.
- Lighting is natural daylight and by night, levels are controlled by dimmer switches, with overhead lighting used as well as table lamps around the room.
- The flooring is short pile fitted carpet.
- The kitchen is situated on the ground floor in the lounge area.
- The door of the oven drops down and the handle is 787mm/31ins above the floor. The hob is 914mm/36ins above the floor.
- Worktop and sink are 914mm/36ins above the floor.
- Fridge and a freezer are available, highest shelf in fridge 365mm/25ins and lowest shelf 305mm/12ins. The highest draw in the freezer is 762mm/30ins and the lowest drawer in freezer 457mm/18ins.
- Table provided – 635mm/25ins from floor to lowest point of table (underspace), 775mm/30.5ins high and 4 upright chairs with no arms or cushions.
- Glasses and crockery can be moved from wall cupboards to lower cupboards, if required, please request this when booking.
- Large cutlery, utensils and cordlesskettle rotating 360.
- The kitchen is evenly lit with halogen spotlights above work surfaces.
- Flooring is laminate.
Bathrooms, Shower-rooms and Toilets
- Step free, level access.
- Door opening 800mm/31.5ins wide.
- A level entry, step free shower.
- Toilet 406mm/16ins high.
- Wash basin 851mm/33.5ins high.
- Lever taps on the washbasin and bath.
- Well lit with overhead lights and a fluorescent light over mirror.
- Tile flooring.
- The utility room has level entry
- The door opening is 889mm/35ins wide.
- There is a standard size washing machine and drier. Both are front loading.
- The room is lit by a ceiling lights.
- Flooring is laminate.
- We have a paved patio area which can be accessed from the front door. A wooden bench is available on the patio.
- The outside area is lawned and surrounded by an immature hedge row.
- All areas in the cottage have good colour contrast between the floor, doors and walls. Generally, doors and doorframes are dark wood and walls are light in colour.
- The mobile phone reception is good with WI FI available.
- The nearest General Hospital with an A&E unit and walk in NHS is 2 miles away and the nearest Doctor’s surgery is 2 mile away. Further information is in the welcome folder.
Tel 01932 567593
Nearest Shopping mall with Shopmobility
Address: Two Rivers Retail Park, Mustard Mill Rd
Postcode: TW18 4WB
Telephone: 01784 459416
Hours Of Operation: Open year round